ELIS1024: High Performance Analog Output – 1024 pixel
- Low Cost
- Single supply operation, wide operating range
- Selectable resolutions of 1024, 512, 256 and 128 pixels
- Sample and Hold
- Full Frame Shutter and Dynamic Pixel Reset (DPR) modes
- High Sensitivity
- High Signal to noise
- Non-destructive read capable, extremely low noise capable via signal averaging
- 1.0 KHz to 30 MHz operation clock
- Very low dark current
- Completely integrated timing and control
- Replaces entire CCD systems, not just the sensor
16-pin LCC Package
ELIS-1024 near IR image sensor consists of an array of high performance, low dark current photo-diode pixels. The sensor features sample and hold capability, selectable resolution and advanced power management. The device can operate at as low as 2.8V making it ideal for portable applications.
A key feature over traditional CCD technology is that the device can be read and reread Non-destructively, allowing the user to maximize signal to noise and dynamic range. The ELIS has on chip Fixed Pattern Noise (FPN) cancellation.