LIS500IR: High performance and Selectable pixel height – 500 pixel
- Selectable pixel size, range in 7.8um x 60/120/180/240/300um
- Internal programmable gain by configuration with x1, x2.5, x4, and x5 gain.
- Imaging active area: 300 µm x3900 µm
- Single Power Supply operation, 2.8 Volt to 5.0 Volt
- Low cost compared to CCD multi-chip systems
- Simple operation: one clock and up to three control signals
- On chip Fixed Pattern Noise (FPN) cancellation
- Clamping optically black pixels to reference to reduce chip wide offset errors, charge injection and dark current
- Control signal for reset of shift register, pixels, integration period and start of readout
8-pin LCC Package
The LIS-500IR image sensor is a high performance, ultra-low power, low cost near IR Sensor, designed to meet the demanding needs for small cost effective decoding, optical touch screen, position detection and feedback, OCR, and other applications.All that is needed to achieve video is a single low voltage power supply, a clock, and up to two control signals.
The LIS-500IR sensor consists of a row of 514 pixels, including 500 optical pixels, 13 reference dark pixels and 1 dummy pixel. The pixel size is selectable from 7.8x 60µm to 7.8x 300µm. The whole imaging active area is 300µm X 3900µm.