LIS770i: Selectable pixel height Line Scan Sensor– 770 pixel
Pixel Array Configuration and Orientation
8-pin LCC Package
- Selectable pixel height 62.5, 125, 187.5, 250 and 312.5 um
- Programmable x1, x2.5, x4, & x5 gain.
- Binning mode allows the 770 7.8 µm wide pixels behave like 335 pixels that are 15.6µm wide.
- Imaging active Area: 312.5 µm x6006 µm
- High sensitivity
- Single power supply operation, 2.8 Volt to 3.3 Volt
- Low cost compared to CCD multi-chip systems
- Simple operation: one clock and up to three control signals
- On chip Fixed Pattern Noise (FPN) cancellation
- Clamping optically black pixels to reference to reduce chip wide offset errors, charge injection and dark current
- Control signal for reset of shift register, pixels, integration period and start of readout
The LIS-770i linear image sensor is a high performance, ultra-low power, low cost sensor, designed to meet the demanding needs for small cost effective touch screen, decoding, position detection and feedback, OCR, and other applications.All that is needed to achieve video is a single low voltage power supply, a clock, and up to three control signals.
The LIS-770i sensor consists of a row of 784 pixels including 770 optical pixels, 13 reference dark pixels, and 1 dummy pixel. The pixel size is selectable from 7.8x 62.5µm to 7.8x 312.5µm. The whole imaging active area is 312.5µm x 6006µm.